(Originally published by Laura Pumo on IVAANet Listserv, available to IVAA members.)
- So I can rub elbows with some of the most successful VAs in the industry! Forget spending hundreds of dollars on webinars and downloads – get help with your business from the right sources!
- Let’s see – a room full of successful VAs and help with my business challenges? AND lunch? All for $75? That’s a deal.
- If my room location stinks when I arrive, I can change it before everyone else arrives on Tuesday evening! (You know what I’m talking about if you’re a prima-donna like me.)
- So I can check Portland restaurants out for my Cinco de Mayo celebration on Thursday night. One needs ample time to make these types of plans.
- It gives me a "pre-conference" day to settle in my room and have some quiet time to myself – not sure when the last time that happened – 198_?.
- Sad, but true – no one will call me Mom for an entire 5 days – just think of the glory (if you don’t attend the Mastermind Session? – it’s just a measly 4 days).
- Heck, if I’m going to travel 3,000 miles to Portland, I’m going early darn it!
- The Mastermind isn’t just that day – the program extends post Summit with follow up and accountability too!
- So I can escape my dark, chilly office (and hopefully the soon to be distant memories of a very snowy and icy winter) and enjoy spring in Portland – woo hoo!
- So I could leave a day earlier – I told my husband that the Summit started a day earlier this year. (It kinda does, doesn’t it?)
- My top reason for attending the Mastermind Session? Because I get "stuck" on things with my business and it will be a wonderful opportunity to get support and feedback from other VAs that may have gone through them too.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in 6 weeks!