Since 2002, the International Virtual Assistants Association has annually hosted conferences specifically for Virtual Assistants. The conferences (called Summits) are designed to provide a forum to hear industry trends, sessions from industry leaders, educational opportunies for both new and experienced Virtual Assistants, and networking with fellow colleagues.
- Sep 11-15, 2018 - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- May 2 - 6, 2016 - Orlando, Florida
- May 4 - 7, 2015 - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- April 29 - May 2, 2014 - Las Vegas, Nevada
- April 30 - May 3, 2013 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- April 17-20, 2012 - Memphis, Tennessee
- May 3 - 6, 2011 - Portland, Oregon
- Apr. 20 - 23, 2010 - Phoenix, Arizona
- Apr. 21 - 24, 2009 - Montreal, Canada
- Apr. 23 - 26, 2008 - Charlotte, North Carolina
- Apr. 25 - 28, 2007 - San Francisco, California
- Oct. 19 - 22, 2005 - Houston, Texas
- Oct. 20 - 22, 2004 - Chicago, Illinois
- Oct. 22 - 24, 2003 - Orlando, Florida
- Oct. 23 - 25, 2002 - Las Vegas, Nevada
New as well as experienced Virtual Assistants gather at the IVAA Live Summits to learn, be inspired and network with peers. Although most Virtual Assistants are IVAA members, non-members are welcome to attend as well as those considering the Virtual Assistant profession.
Vendors that support the Virtual Assistant industry also are present and prizes given to attendees.
Where Are Live Summits Held?
IVAA Live Summits are held in metropolitan U.S. cities, easily accessible to international airports. For the first time, the 2009 IVAA Live Summit was held in Montreal, Canada in response to the association's increasing international membership.
Hotel locations are selected to best accommodate the size of the conferences, close to metropolitan centers within walking distance to shopping and restaurants.