We are pleased to open IVAA’s Call for Speakers for Live Summit taking place in San Antonio, Texas, May 8-10, 2019.
The Call for Speakers will be open until August 17, 2018. If accepted to speak you will be notified by August 31, 2018 and more information will be provided at that time.
Recognized as the leading trade association for virtual assistants around the world, the Summit is a melting pot of the most experienced and recognized VAs, up-and-comers, and newbies. Everyone comes to learn tried-and-true best practices, latest and greatest technologies, and tricks of the VA trade. Featured speakers and breakout session presenters share their expertise to expand attendees' knowledge base and bottom line.
IVAA’s Conference Committee is seeking well-qualified, experienced speakers from all industries to deliver a variety of presentations. We are especially looking for those presenters who are comfortable engaging attendees, presenting in different formats, and willing to hold discussions and interactive conversations with participants.
We asked potential attendees what they are interested in, and here is a list of topics they mentioned:
- Time Management
- Marketing a Business Online
- Pricing Services and Creating Packages
- Client Retention
- Team Growth and Development; Hiring Subcontractors
- Sales, Discovery Calls, and Submitting Proposals
While we are not able to offer remuneration for speakers, depending on budget, we may offer:
- Free Summit registration which includes all sessions, plus opening reception/dinner on May 8, and breakfast and lunch on May 9-10.
- Marketing exposure through direct emails and promotions to our 600+ membership and our online community of 20,000.
- Five minutes at the end of your presentation to promote a product or services.
- Shared space in the IVAA bookstore to sell products/services. (Speakers are responsible for staffing their display to answer questions, process payments, etc.).
The committee will review in-depth all submissions and evaluate them on a variety of criteria based upon the needs of the conference and the desires of the attendees as reflected in attendee surveys.
Ready to submit your proposal? Click here to access the speaker application form!