We are pleased to open IVAA’s Call for Speakers for Live Summit taking place in San Antonio, Texas in May 7- 10, 2019.
The Call for Speakers will be open until August 5, 2018. If accepted to speak you will be notified by August 31, 2018 and more information will be provided at that time.
Recognized as the leading trade association for virtual assistants around the world, the summit is a melting pot of the most experienced and recognized VAs, up-and-comers and newbies. Everyone comes to learn tried-and-true best practices, latest and greatest technologies, and tricks of the VA trade. Featured speakers and breakout session presenters share their expertise to expand your knowledge base and your bottom line.
IVAA’s Conference Committee is seeking well-qualified, experienced speakers from all industries to deliver a variety of presentations. We are especially looking for those presenters who are comfortable engaging attendees, presenting in different formats and willing to hold discussions and interactive conversations with participants.
While we are not able to offer remuneration for speakers, depending on budget, we may offer:
- Free conference registration which includes lunch on May 9, 10.
- Marketing exposure through direct emails and promotions to our 600+ membership and our online community of 20,000
- 5 minutes at the end of your presentation to promote a product or servic
- IVAA Bookstore. All speakers are invited to bring any products/ services to ‘sell’ at our IVAA bookstore. This is shared space on a 2 by 6 table and you are responsible to man your area and process payments etc
- You are invited to attend our Welcome Dinner and Reception on May 8th, no matter what day you present. (This may not work if you are not staying all week).
The committee will take an in-depth review of all submissions and will evaluate them on a variety of criteria based upon the needs of the conference and the desires of the attendees as reflected in attendee surveys.
Ready to submit your proposal? Click hereto access the speaker application form!